Assistance For Federal Employees Affected By The Government Shutdown Contest
TWO Valentine's Give Away Gifts for Federal Employees & Families Affected by the Shutdown.
Our hearts go out to all the Federal Employees and their families. We will give two lucky families one complimentary night stay, bistro bucks, and breakfast to be redeemed between February 14-16th for up to a family of four. (Rules and policies will apply, see below.) Must send nominations by February 8th, 2019, 11:59 pm, PST. TO ENTER OR NOMINATE, fill out the form below. The winner will be announced by February 12, 2019, 11:00 am, PST.
Clarion Hotel Auburn-Kent-Seattle
Contest Rules & Regulations
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Eligibility: This Campaign is only open to federal government employees affected by the December 22, 2018 - January 25, 2019 government shutdown who are nominated by a friend or family member at https://www.clarionhotelauburn.com/nominate/. The nominator must provide a brief description as to the nominee’s position with the Federal Government, how they serve, and why the employee/family should win a free night. Those who submit their entry must be that of 21 years of age or older as the date of the entry. Employees of Clarion Hotel Auburn-Kent-Seattle, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of the Clarion Hotel Auburn-Kent-Seattle as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
- Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted on https://www.clarionhotelauburn.com/nominate/ starting on February 1st, 2019, 1:00 pm, PST and ending February 8th, 2019, 11:59 pm, PST. The winner will be announced by February 12, 2019, 11:00 am, PST.
- How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by nominating a federal government employee at https://www.clarionhotelauburn.com/nominate/. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of the Clarion Hotel Auburn-Kent-Seattle. You may enter only once. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple accounts. Submissions must only consist of one form submission on https://www.clarionhotelauburn.com/nominate/.
- Prize: The Winners of the Campaign will receive one complimentary night stay, bistro bucks, and breakfast to be redeemed between February 14 - 16, 2019 (type based on availability). Two winners will be selected and each winner will be allowed to bring their family of up to four people. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by the Clarion Hotel Auburn-Kent-Seattle. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at the Clarion Hotel Auburn-Kent-Seattle’s discretion. The prize is non-transferable. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for the Clarion Hotel Auburn-Kent-Seattle to use Winner’s name, likeness, photo and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Winner Notification: Winner will be notified via phone. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to call the property and claim the prize within 3 days from the time the award post was published, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT THE CLARION HOTEL AUBURN-KENT-SEATTLE’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (completing and submitting the form on https://www.clarionhotelauburn.com/nominate/), You understand and agree that the Clarion Hotel Auburn-Kent-Seattle, anyone acting on behalf of the Clarion Hotel Auburn-Kent-Seattle, and the Clarion Hotel Auburn-Kent-Seattle’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. Without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. By entering this content, you represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, you will be disqualified at the sole discretion of the Clarion Hotel Auburn-Kent-Seattle. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, you shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless the Clarion Hotel Auburn-Kent-Seattle, from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which the Clarion Hotel Auburn-Kent-Seattle, may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
- Terms & Conditions: The Clarion Hotel Auburn-Kent-Seattle reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond the Clarion Hotel Auburn-Kent-Seattle’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. The Clarion Hotel Auburn-Kent-Seattle, reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, the Clarion Hotel Auburn-Kent-Seattle reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless the Clarion Hotel Auburn-Kent-Seattle and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND WASHINGTON, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Washington having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Facebook: The Campaign hosted by the Clarion Hotel Auburn-Kent-Seattle is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.